Islamic Widget

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The trio gathering...

Today i have the trio gathering with aina mardhiah and asyraf zulkifli. actually, it supposed to be a reunion day for my teslian gang, unfortunately not all members are able to come. some of them still in the campus and also have another commitment to do. so, what to do.. only the three of us that have a time to meet each other.. we are really miss each other. it such along time not seeing them.

We meet about at 11 a.m at kb mall. as usual kb mall is the place for gathering.haha. ooh..i am so happy! We have a lunch together at kfc after just looking around at the kb mall. we have a quite long chit chat during lunch time. talking about study, future, and gossiping..haaha..then as usual the most part that I love is taking a memorable picture together.heehe. oh, forget already to story about the gift. Tadaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the free gift..heeheh.. asyraf @ cerah have give the book that i order before, for free..wuwuu..Such a nice friend that I best ever had. I return home about 5.00 p.m after accompany enna shopping “baju raya” for her siblings at Bazar Tok GuRu. Ooh.. I felt so excited seeing so much variety and colorful scarf especially “tudung bawal” there. But no money no talk ok! Hoho!

I take the bus to return home. Poor to enna because we get trouble when she want to send me to the bus station and both of us don’t remember the way. Hahahaa…I don’t ever remember the road at kota bharu because usually I just sit and talking in the car when I come here with my friends. Luckily after lost for a few minutes, we arrive at the bus station. Thanks enna for the lift. Shortly after that, I quickly took the bus and it was memorable and sweet day for me until I saw a person in the bus. OMG! What he is doing here? I met again with the person who gave me trouble a few years ago. When I was in form 4 if I not mistaken, he got my phone number from my friend and he disturb me with all the nonsense message. Talking about love. Oh! What the heck! Not knowing me and suddenly say I love u! oh, I hate that type of people. Such a desperate people with narrow minded! Then, he really disturb me by calling and texting me with all the nonsense words until I change my phone number and this problem solved.

And today I met him again! Oh..Looking at him with his work attire..erm..Maybe he has change. I hope so! Then, I just smile to him and he say hai to me and we have a short conversation. I just being polite as I can juz to show respect since we live at the same neighborhood. Then, the bus stop at our area.. Oh, I relly forgot that my home just near to his home. Ok! And I need to walk for 10 minutes before reach at my home. And of course I have no choice since he also need to walk at the same road, and I must walked with him. oh, such a nightmare for me. Ok. I;m trying to be positive. But still I walked quite far from him.. along the journey, he asked me about my brother. And suddenly, he ask me,, “do u have boyfriend” “ where are your bf come from” did he study at upsi” owh! What the question are that! Do u really need to ask that question! Its my private life. Suddenly ask a person about that which you dun know so much is such a silly and impolite for me. i just laugh at that time (hypocrite ok). Its just I want to show my respect to the other people. Suddenly, two people with their motorcycle saw us and shouted “ berigak! Couple! G datim des! “! OMG! That two stupid bastard are the two boys from my neighborhood. I really hate them! They always loafing and hang out at the neighborhood area every evening and night! Oh, felt that I want to shouted to them at the time “ what the hell are you talking about,’’ oh, such a stupid boys! I really hate that types of people who really LOVES AND CARING ABOUT OTHERS LIFE! and I know after this they will tell this suck gossip to their friend. And that another person just smiles and looks so happy.
After that I walk quickly and said to him (still politely) although my heart ..o0h..just like a bomb which will explode anytime. He ask for my facebook name and I change the topic, I said to him that I will take another route because there is two junction, and I take another junction to return home which is quite far and quiet and I have to walk pass by the grave yard if I take that route .I can just take the same junction with him but Of course not! Oh, it such “memorable” day for me!!!!! I will never walk alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment